Achieving together what one cannot do alone
Building future cooperatives starting with our youth.
The Virginia Cooperative Council (VCC) seeks to promote greater understanding of the history, purpose, services and bright future of Virginia’s cooperative businesses and organizations and their many contributions to the state economy and its citizens.
As a not-for-profit, VCC pursues this mission through educational programs aimed at the general public and especially our youth, working with the Commonwealth’s land-grant universities, Virginia Tech and Virginia State, as well as the 4-H and Future Farmers of America (FFA) programs.
Reasons to join VCC
- Co-ops exist to meet member needs.
- Their focus is on service to members.
- Owned and controlled by members.
- Help keep resources in the community.
- Contribute to economic stability.
Member and Youth Testimonials
Virginia and National